Thread: Green Tea/Coffee 800

Default Green Tea/Coffee 800

Just wondering if anyone has used or knows anyone that has used this tea/coffee to assist with weight loss?

If so - how did you/they find it? how much weight was lost using it? How was your overall health using the drink?

TIA!

yea i just saw that on ACA...i'm so sus about anything they show...not to mention a coffee you can drink that makes you loose weight...i live off coffee...so way too good to be true!!!

BUT am really curious if anyone has tried it =) so *subscribing*

A trainer on The Circle said that drinking three cups of green tea can increase your fat loss by 40% (I'm not doing this though as I'm still trying to breastfeed) so it's worth a try.

Green tea has metabolism boosting properties. Hence why they serve it with dinner at Chinese/Japanese restaurants.

The weightloss tea website claims it 'burns fat' but I find it very hard to believe you can burn fat without doing any exercise

TBH all the warnings about heart palpitations makes me wonder if there's not a significant caffeine level driving the product's effectiveness, I would be doing some research about that before getting hooked...

AND I also wondered if it's one of those products that work because you take it *instead of* the normal snack you would eat at that time...often these sorts of wonder products come with a tiny little pamplet squashed into the box that tells you to eat no x, y or z...ummmm I wonder why they work??!?

BUT that having been said, I wonder increasingly whether just tweaking one or two things about your diet can actually change things enough to see a small but sustained loss over a period of time...I'm thinking of things like using a small plate and making sure half of it is covered in (non-starchy) veggies, or eliminating cheese/butter, or bulking up your fibre intake using psyllium, for eg. So for that reason I wonder if this has something too it.

I will let you know - i purchased a box

I drink Green tea daily too but not 3 cups to assist

I am watching what Im eating tho, but on ACA they rekon you dont have to exercise! This is just ridiculous - if you want to be HEALTHY you must exercise!! and I wobble enough without losing more weight to add to it!!

I thought the same thing Marydean, maybe what you you replace with the green coffee makes a difference!

also agree with naenae, exersise is important..not just for weightloss but for your general health (says me..the most unfit person in the world!)

I used to work with kids with eating disorders (they always had AWESOME information on stuff like this - sometimes helpful, sometimes not - anyway, I digress) and one of the girls once told me that by drinking 6 cups of green tea a day, you can boost your metabolism by 12%.

Sue x

mammasue! I couldnt stomach that much green tea!! I have 2 cups @ the most of green tea! Wow - things you learn eh?

My coffee arrived today - I've already had a cup taste is nice and it says to only have 1 cup b4 or after breakfast, so its not OTT and you can add milk and sugar if you want - but i find it sweet enough

Does it come with any dietary guidelines or recommendations?