Thread: Herbalife weightloss program

rachel Guest

Default Herbalife weightloss program

Hi guys. I have been on this Herbalife program for the last 6 weeks and my weight has dropped off me. I've never heard of it before but I was getting down in the dumps for a while. I had postnatal depression and comfort ate and stacked on the weight over the last year or so. I've tried other diets but never stuck to them and then I'd feel miserable about being overweight, it was a vicious circle. Mum was on the stuff and she suggested that I try it. I lost 2kgs the first 3 days and my energy levels went through the roof which made me even more enthusiastic to keep going. Its been 6 weeks now and I've lost 8kgs!!! I'll fill you in how I go, another 15kgs to go.

kirsty Guest

Way to go Rachel. Losing weight can make such a difference. Personally I have so far lost 18kgs & am constantly amazed at how much more energetic I feel. Keep up the good work.

rachel Guest

Thanx Kirsty
    This is the first time in a long time that I feel fantastic!!! Don't know whether its the herbalife or my excitment of losing weight!! It was well worth the money. I know alot of people say its a copout to pay to lose weight, but I feel that I have made a commitment and I will follow through. Yay for you!! Its a good feeling isn't it! Are you losing through diet and exercise or through a progamme?