Thread: Just joined ww

Default Just joined ww

Hey guys,

My little one is 3 months old and I feel now is the time for me to get rid of the last 5kg of my baby weight!!
    I joined ww last night and because I am breastfeeding I am on a whopping 28 points!! I can't wait to get rid of this excess weight and get back into my skinny jeans!!

Anyone else do ww?
    Sue xxx

Good on you!!! I have been on WW for 4 months now and have lost over 30kgs!!! I LOVE Weight Watchers!!

OMG, well done you!!
    I actually did ww 4 years ago. I used to be a bit bigger (was 75kg) and got down to 51kg. So I know I can do this (I'm 61kg just now and want to get to 54kg) - I just want to make sure I'm not going to decrease my breast milk by doing anything stupid. I used to be a hardcore runner but feel that I need to be a bit gentler on myself for the sake of little one. I also don't have the time (nor the inclination) to run that much anyway. Nice long walks with the pram are where it's at for me now!!

Sue xx

One of my friends that is in out WW group is a breastfeeding mum. With the extra 7 points, she has had no drama at all. Shes lost about 8 kg now and her baby is 10 months and still feeling perfectly.

Ofcourse you can do this

I love WW so much tthat I went and got a job with them after loosing 30kgs. Unfortunately, I seem to have this habit of regaining the same 30kgs with each pg.

I have been breastfeeding for most of the time I have followed WW. I first joined after my first DD, 4.5yrs ago. It is in my experience alot easier to loose weight whilst breastfeeding, because of all of the extra food you get to eat. Just be sure to eat all of your points (or as close as possible) so that your supply doesn't drop off.

I have justt recently given up breastfeeding, oh how I miss those extra 7 points. I am really really struggling at the moment (for the past month) trying to adjust to so many less points - as a result I haven't lost any weight for about four weeks (and have had a small gain), but I will keep on trying until I get it right.

good luck with it.