Thread: lite n easy vs WW vs Toby ferguson???

Smile lite n easy vs WW vs Toby ferguson???

Has anyone done any of these programs??? What did you think of them? Did you have success with them????

Go on girls, convince me why/why not I should give it a go!

oooopppp i mean tony ferguson! LOL

I've done both ww & Lite & Easy, but not TF. Lite n easy good because it is easy - just delivered to your front door & that's all you have to do. We got a bit over the food after a couple of months, but it did work well for us. WW takes a bit more effort & control on your behalf, as you still have to do all the cooking/preparation, but in terms of "teaching" you how to manage your food, really good. And again, if you stick to their guidelines, it works. Well, it did for me. I guess it depends on how much effort you are happy to go with. I also like these plans because they're still dealing with real food, rather than meal replacements, but that's just what works for me.

anyone????????

WW worked well for me, got me out of my bad habits and got about 15kgs off in about 9 months. My weight fluctuates a bit still (by about 5 kgs) and as I'm preggers at the moment its kind of out the window!

WW is good but it didn't change my lifestyle, as soon as I could 'get away' with cheating, I did. DH is currently using the 'Gabriel Method' which looks at why you are overweight and works on that and introducing healthier options. It is working well with him (8kg lost and 12 to go) and i'll be using it when the bubs is out.

ryatha...i ahven't heard of that method. what is it??

I tried Lite n easy a year ago to shift a little bit of weight. I only had to lose about 5 kilos and i did that in around a month. The food was nice, though small portions. It was easy because its delivered straight to your door but is almighty expensive and you could actually do it way cheaper if you bought the stuff yourself (but then its not so easy). If you have a look on thier website at the sample menus you can see that it is just normal food you can buy at the supermarket.. Tony Fergos is a meal replacement milkshake. i havent tried this one but tried celebrity slim which is the same sorta concept. I only lasted about 3 days lol. I think if you like to eat you can have trouble with this form of diet. I know if you have a lot of weight to lose this form can make it come off quicker but your not learning which food to eat and portions so as soon as you come off it my friends that have tried it have found the weight came back on and more. i think its around 3.50 a sachet or something. Personally i like food so i found lite n easy way nicer as i didnt feel like i wasnt allowed to eat as such.

ive done WW and tried tony ferguson..ww works for me and ive had good success with it. when i did tony ferguson it just wasnt for me cos i was starving lol i lasted a week on it!

i think it all depends on each individual as well, my mum loves TF and is going really well on it..and she tried ww and didnt care much for it!

sorry probably not much help am i !!
    good luck

smiles4u Guest

I did Tony Ferg in 2006 ... i lost 18kilo's in 5mths ... i have since put on 11kilo's in the past 12mths due to a lot of stress (several family & friends deaths, etc ..)

I personally WOULDN'T recommend this program unless you were looking to lose only a few kilo's (say less than 10kilo's ??) as it took me about a year to NOT feel guilty when eating a breakfast and/or lunch that was solid food (in other words wasn't liquid like the TF shakes/soups).

It just simply ISN'T normal to have food in the form of liquid as a breakfast and lunch ... i mean how does one go back to eating solid foods when having liquid for so long on the TF diet. I too was always hungry ... the tablets that they recommend to decrease your appetite just never worked for me. I must say the staff were really lovely & genuine in encouraging on the diet (and the shakes DO taste nice)

I have tried all of them.

Lite N Easy.. YUCK.. unless you like bla microwaved tasting food every day.. then go crazy.. but i hated it and it was $$$

TF-is great.. i lost 8kg in 2 months on it... but i then incorporated it with WW.. which works great

WW is FANTASTIC.. its real eating. you can eat whatever you want.. just stay within your points.. its easy.. and now nealry up to 10kg.. fantastic..

But all this with 30min a day of exercise is important! too keep it off.. so many do diets loose and didnt exercise so lost learn muscle mass which is what eats away at fat.. you want muscle!!! and being a women it will be lean which then makes you toned and defined!!!