Thread: OPTIFAST

weightlossbabe Guest

Default OPTIFAST

Hi I have just started taking Optifast meal replacements to loose weight. I am wondering if anyone else has taken it or is taking it. 8-[

Hi weightlossbabe and welcome to BellyBellyy!

I was taking Optifast supplements for about 6 weeks. I didnt replace all 3 meals though, only 1 per day actually. But I made sure I ate healthily for the other 2 meals as well. In about 6 weeks I managed to lose 5 kg... and the great thing is that the weight has stayed off.
    I would have kept going for longer except that I ended up getting pretty sick of the drinks and just wanted to be able to eat solid food again...

weightlossbabe Guest

Hi Ambah,

Wow thats fantastic! Congratulations on the weight loss...This is only my second day on optifast and I'm finding it really fills me up, I thought that I will do the 3 meal replacements for a week then go down to two and still eat healthy, I just need a boost to shift some of this post baby weight.

How are you going with the Optifast, weightlossbabe?
    It is pretty filling isn't it? I found it would fill me up for quite a few hours...
    It must be pretty hard to replace all three meals per day with it, but if you can do it, then good on you! =D>

What flavour do you have btw? Cause if you havent tried the vanilla yet, then I recommend NOT to. It is the most disgusting foul thing I have ever tasted, and I fear that may be what turned me off all Opitfast as well, LOL!

Karlee Guest

Hi

Just wanted to say good luck

I've also heard that the vanilla one doesnt taste the best, so i've kept to the chocolate