Thread: What time of the day do you do it?

Default What time of the day do you do it?

Exercise?
    I go for a walk with the girls each day maybe 2/3kms but I'm struggling to find time in the rest of the day to do any other type of aerobic stuff eg, wii fit kinda stuff. The only time I seem to have after I have cooked, cleaned, played, fed and gotten organised is about 10.30/11 at night and by then i'm exhausted. It's either that or I get up at 5am to do it and that I struggle with especially if we've had a bad night with Miss S. I KNOW i need to find time to do this, I just wish I could also find the energy to do it at one of these times because the rest of the day seems to be taken up by kids.

Aww hun your doing a big walk every day, thats awesome, i don't know how you find the time to do that!
    Is there any way you can maybe cut the length of the walk in half on say 2 days a week and come home and do something 'aerobic', i have always been told walking is the best form of exercise so i think your doing a wonderful job!

I am turning my house work into exercise or 'play time' with the girls, we put music on DD2 in the jolly jumper and i jump along with her or dance with DD1 in the lounge to the wiggles, jumping up and down gets the blood pumping. I don't know how the wiggles do it...

Keep up the great work hun.

LOIL I know! I'm sitting here with DD reading wiggles, with wiggles on the TV and singing to it all at the same time. Anyone would think the wiggles sponsored our house!!

They can sponsor my house if they like, Ava has learnt so much watching them, they keep her active when she's sick, she reads their books, she's learnt dance moves to copy entire songs and the words she's learnt.... now they are helping me... who would have thought!

lol the Wiggles have had a resurgence here lately too.

Walking is a pretty good form of exercise. Maybe if it isn't a challenge enough put one of the girls in a sling (DD at 20kgs is my ultimate challenge tool), or change the route so there are more hills.
    Otherwise I try to do it when the Little Guy is asleep - nothing like a helper on the Wii fit. DD is big enough to either do her own thing for a bit or copy so she's happy.
    Else my x trainer is outside under our patio cover and I do that for a little bit when they're outside. Every little bit counts.