Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: BellyBelly Flyers - Flylady Chat #2

Funny this thread should come up. I was only thinking the other day I hadn't seen it for ages.
    I used to follow religiously but was too shy to post in here.....no I have no idea why, some threads just seem off limits to me.

However, since I was thinking about it, thought I would post too.
    I have fallen off the wagon a bit lately and need to get back into the 'weeks'. I still do my routines and make sure my sink is shined but it's the room thing I've let go...and the daily challenges.

Tinks I still never get dressed to shoes. I always get dressed completely, but am always barefoot until I'm in the car.
    Amazing the difference a clean sink makes isn't it?

Totally off the wagon here, since dd was born No excuse, just laziness.

How are everyone's flying lessons going?

Still firmly off the wagon here. I know I should get back into it- it was working like a dream. But I can never seem to get the house blessing done, so don't do anything else. Bad, bad FlyBaby

fluttering but not quite lifting off yet. Need to stop procrastinating.

I'm with Lolli & Alioops

Default Re: BellyBelly Flyers - Flylady Chat #2

For anyone who has an iPhone there is an App for FlyLady called Home Routines. It has a timer, the zone for the week and you can mark/tick off the task you have completed.

I have to get back into the routine. I must admit tho the shoes is a no no in the house.

Happy Flying!

I saw this thread the other day and thought "this Flylady thing sounds interesting". So I looked it up and read into it. We already do a lot of the things. I looked at the baby steps but I'm stuck at step 2. I can't get up & get dressed. I have to wait until DH comes home (he works early mornings). Either that or DS comes in the shower with me and that makes the shower less fun lol! Occassionaly I don't mind but I love my morning shower! I don't do shoes either CBG - I can't see how that could make a difference lol! I guess I'll have to adjust the morning routine so I do it in my PJs (if super clingy whinger DS lets me!)

Any way - I'm hooked. I've talked DH into tackling a hot spot this weekend - the rubbish tip aka car!

I'm slowly getting the apartment tidy, it looked terrible for a while after my son came along!

Does anyone have any of the Flylady rubber tools?

I got the rubber scrubba. I used it to clean some gunk off the bottom of my shower but apart from that it's just sat there lol! I also got the purple rags and have used them on the shower. Worked great.

I like the look of the detail duster, and I reckon the rubba scrubba would be great at Mum's for the dog fur!

Just found this thread and had a look at the site. It looks like something that I should do.....my house isn't bad, but I do get stressed if someone is coming over as it takes a bit to get it up to what I feel is a presentable condition.

I have been thinking about attempting to sign up and start Flylady challenges again to try to motivate me...anyone like to join me?

I could really use the extra motivation too - I'll have to look into it again - doesn't she do a 30 day challenge to get into a good cleaning routine or something?

I would love to join you!!

**Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

I too will join u guys. I've really let everything slip, but I won't have a chance to start until July (being realistic about my motivation when there's things birthday parties to plan!)

sent from my watzamajig so may not make sense....

Yep, when you sign up you get a daily task to do, each day you need to do certain things and she gives you bigger tasks to complete too, plus there are heaps of great ideas to help with procrastination and getting overwhelmed with things.

Sounds awesome! I've just signed up and got the first email - yay!

Now when I stop wasting time doing what I'm doing I'll read it lol

It'll be great to get things under control again - looking forward to it!!

**Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

Me too Ash! I am trying to get things tidy now, but will sit down later and have a proper read of it all again! It has been a long time since I ahve done it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast