Thread: Need help with baby clothes

Default Need help with baby clothes

I am sure i have seen similar threads around but cant find them

Today I got out the bags and bags of clothes we had put away from when DD was little. There were 5big garbage bags full.

SO I have gone through all the bags and kept out what I want to actually keep for any future children but some of the lovely things have stains on them, like that yellowing kind of stain. I am sure I washed everything before I put it away but I keep thinking something must have been missed as the cothes kind of smell a bit as well. Cant put my finger in the smell though

So how do I clean them?

What do you use?

If I bleach the white things, how long do I leave them in bleach for? I dont want them to turn yellow from over bleaching.

After they are all clean and dry again, how do I store them?

Is there something I should put in with them to keep them smelling nice and that will stop them going yellow?

Thankyou, thankyou thankyou!

tis very normal and commom darl. its from vomitting milk.. id try and soak in napisan first before bleach and dry in the sun

Thanks Olive. Should I soak in napisan overnight? Also should I spray the stains as well with something like preen?

I should say I have been very good and cut it down to two big bags of things we are going to keep.

I spray my stained yellow stuff with White king color stains..
    ITS FANTASTIC!!!

In a blue spray bottle near the PREEN etc..

BEST STUFF A friend told me about... as you can put it on colors and takes everything out.. I mean mud.. blood you name it.