thread: Questions for those who have an Enjo mop

Nov 2005
    in a house!

Red face Questions for those who have an Enjo mop

Well I just got my first Enjo mop and am very excited!!!

So tell me how you use and take care of yours.

1. DO you use hot or cold water to wet the fibre sponge?

2. DO you ever need to use some sort of chemical to help with tough stains on the tiles?

3. What do you do with the fibre sponge once you finish mopping. (wash it, rinse it, ??)

4. Mine also came with the dusting sponge. How do you clean these?

thanks!!

Jan 2005
    Down by the ocean

1. DO you use hot or cold water to wet the fibre sponge?
    Cold!
    2. DO you ever need to use some sort of chemical to help with tough stains on the tiles?
    Nope! Get a water squirty bottle and pre wet the dirty bits before you start. I'll spray them, then go get the mop fibre wet and start on not so bad bits first so they have softened up by the time I get there. This is especially good for weetbix. I use the same method for my steam mop.
    3. What do you do with the fibre sponge once you finish mopping. (wash it, rinse it, ??)
    Wash it definatley.
    4. Mine also came with the dusting sponge. How do you clean these?
    I'm not sure about a sponge! Is it a new thing or is it the orange fibre? When it's looking brown then wash it too. I'll wash it in a regular wash but use a wash bag.

Nov 2005
    in a house!

thanks babe!

So what do you wash it in? just hand wash it in the basin or machine wash after every use?

Im a bit confused cos I thought the whole idea is to not use chemicals, soaps etc. But then you have to use them to wash it?

Jan 2008
    Euroa, Victoria

You can just chuck them in the washing machine with regular detergent but don;t put any fabric softener in cos it wrecks them. They get coated in the fabric softener and become useless

HTH