Thread: SUnbeam Mixmaster or KitchenAide?

Default SUnbeam Mixmaster or KitchenAide?

I want to buy either one of these. Which would be better?

kitchenaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they have similar functions? Does one have something the other doesnt?

I'm a bit of a kitchen appliance dunce....just blew up my mixer today and need something that can handle the work I put it through.

i so wanna know too so why is one better than the other what are the special features? and about how much are the costs?

Kitchen Aid hands down. More durable, motor is more powerful and well they just LOOK better Most commercial kitchens have a Kitchen Aid. I've had mine for nearly 7 yrs and I use it nearly every day, and its just as awesome as when I first got it! Can't rave enough I have the ice cream attachment as well as the attachment pack with grinder, mincer, strainer and the grating/slicing accessories.

A kitchenaid will be approximately 2-3 times the price of the sunbeam, but if you can afford one they're awesome and will probably last you long enough to had down to your kids.
    Kitchenaids are around the $600 mark generally. My sunbeam (I have a retro model one) cos me around $299 a few years back but Im not sure what theya re now.
    Kitchen aid comes with a lot more accessories and also has a lot more optional extras (like the ice cream attachment! yum!)

my mix master only lasted 5 yrs so have bought a kenwood(looks the same as the kitchen aid)

Kitchen Aid Hands down... totally. *drool*

I've just replaced my sunbeam mixmaster with a kitchen aid

I'm not regretting my purchase nor regretting throwing the sunbeam in the bin!

KitchenAid - awesome - I worship it's presence almost daily in my kitchen!!!!

And it looks gorgeous too!

I should say that I don't have a KitchenAid.....yet. But I do have a Mixmaster, and while it's okay, I can't wait for my KA!!!! I'm turning 30 in 12 months, and DH has been told for aaaages that that's what I'm getting for my birthday

Kitchen aid.............

I worship it's presence almost daily in my kitchen!!!!
    .,...ahhh yes, thats kinda like me too....

(if you cant afford the kitchen aid in one hit - $799, i know of a place that charges pay by the month - but you get it in the first month, along with 30 money day back guarantee....)