Thread: Wow natural cleaning products that work!

Default Wow natural cleaning products that work!

I have a friend who is a naturopath, at the moment she works for a company who onsell natural products to naturopaths etc.
    The girls at MG have all been going on about the cleaning products and things she can get.
    Where possible at home i clean with hot water and eucalyptus or lemon etc BUT figured why not give it a go.

I bought the B_E_E range of products from her (i pay what they pay so got it cheap) including surface spray, washing powder and dishwashing liquid!

My table has never sparkled more, it smells AWESOME.. the washing powder was beautiful in my washing machine and actually smelt ok aswell and the dish washing liquid... AWESOME, you don't need much and it does a brilliant job!

Going 'green' has never felt better. Just had to share, has anyone else used these products?

I love the name too B_E_E = Beauty Engineered for Ever and the products have awesome names too

Surface Spray - I'll Make Everything Shine (and i'm good for the environment)
    Washing liquid - I Feel Good on your hands (while i'm kind to the environment)

I'd be interested to know more about these products, are they expensive? Where can I get them?

I'd be interested in finding out where they are stocked too.

yeh id be interested to hun r they expensive??

I just googled them and on their website they have their stockists - 2 are just around the corner from work so I will pop down tomorrow and check them out!

I just googled too, looks like I might have to buy them online as nowhere near me stocks it
    Seems a little expensive, but if it really works and is good for the environment I may just give it a go

Not 100% on price the girl i get the from gets them for us at pretty much cost... i think for a natural product they are prob about average.
    I have tried the 'natural' ones from the supermarket and didn't like them ans they weren't quite as 'nature friendly' as they would have us believe... these have been awesome!

Curious about the laundry detergent. Would you use this to wash a newborn's clothes? What do you use to wash an infant's clothing to ensure there's nothing harsh in the formula? Thanks!