thread: FSDW (free sperm donation worldwide)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2010
    Land of Dreams
    1,201

    Ah yes, I watched that news story, I just didn't realise until now that this was the same thing.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add Sunbeam on Facebook

    May 2009
    Gold Coast
    689

    Hi Girls
    Yes this is where I found my current donor. It is very easy site to use and Emma who runs the site is a lovely lady and loves to hear how things have gone. I only met up with one other guy before I found my lovely donor. I have friends now TTC with a donor from the same site.
    let me know if you have any more questions about it, happy to help.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jun 2011
    Central Coast, NSW
    52

    Hi Sunbeam,

    That is great news. My DH is having his biopsy done in the first half of next year. If he doesn't have any sperm we were contemplating using the site, but i was suss about it and wanted to hear some feed back from the site before we locked in our "plan B".

    Thank you!!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Add Sunbeam on Facebook

    May 2009
    Gold Coast
    689

    Jen
    Happy to help. Feel free to PM me if you want any more info.
    Good Luck.