Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay seller now un-reg, I've paid but rec'd nothing! Help!

i had this happen to me but a week later she ended up eamiling me said she hadnt sent it cause she wasnt sure wat i wanted cause she coudlnt check sounded really sus to me but i ended up gettin it 2 weeks after i paid.
    mine was with MCN's.

The saga continues...

Items arrived today BUT:

1) were in as $5.30 satchel when I'd paid $15 for registered post (GRRRR)

2) were not padded at all so the lid on one item had a massive chunk broken off (GRRRR)

I've emailed the seller again to tell her, including a photo of the lid, and let her know I want my postage $ back.

Otherwise she's getting negative feedback.

It's sellers like this that make me not want to go near eBay again.

just wanted to send you that is so wrong, can you still give her negative feedback when she is deregisted. I also would want my postage refunded, actually I would send it back and ask for a refund

I would be totally unimpressed.. I think I would go the neg feedback regardless.. Way to much trouble invovled

Yeah I was tempted to send them back but as she's unregistered I've got no way of knowing she would refund the $.
    Also the total price of $70 was still quite a lot below the nutrimetics normal price (around $110 I think) so either way it's still a good price.

As for the broken lid - I've got another jar I'm currently using so can re-use that lid when it runs out (I was buying these products to stock up!).

But yeah - so f*cking annoying!!! Especially since we'd had a long email exchange prior to my purchase about how I wanted registered post as I'd recently had an item not turn up in the post, so I was willing the pay the $15 and then she goes and puts in it a $5.30 satchel!?!? Argh...

I know when I sell stuff on ebay I ALWAYS post for the lowest amount possible, pad things appropriately, and I've even been known to chuck a $1 or $2 coin in the package should I get to the post office and find it's cheaper than I quoted!

put in a complaint anyway to ebay about the postage bizzo, as while they can charge an amount for handling, the amount you paid and what you actually got is excessive.
    Becuase the seller is not registered you cant leave any feedback at all But complain to ebay becuase they will know the persons actual details from when they were registered, so if they CAN do anything they should.

DoubleK Guest

i also do the coint thing if i overcharge. i hate that people see postage as a way to make an extra buck or two! if im unsure of the price, ill state 'postage will be confirmed when i have winners postcode' but some people tend to pay as soon as the auction ends (bless them!!)

stakaz Guest

ebay can be dodgy!!!! From another post i read im sure u had ordered nutrimetics from someone on ebay. please dnt let this be a bad reflection on nutrimetics we dnt condone people selling products any where other than through nutrimetics certified consultants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12