Thread: Not impressed!

Default Not impressed!

I bought DD2 a Ripcurl rashy off ebay.

It says it is pink & in excellent condition. Today I recieved the item.

It's actually faded red, has stretch marks at the bottom, pilling & the stitching is coming undone under one arm.

I sent an email letting the buyer know this & told that that personnally if I'd seen the item for sale at Vinnies & wouldn't have bought it for $1.
    In the end I paid $3.31 + $5 postage.

So $8 all up. Waste of money & not happy!

isnt that false advertising?

Well I'n not leaving positive feedback anyways.
    Not much point trying to get my money back when the postage is worth more!

Gah! How frustrating! You can lodge an Item Not As Described dispute if you can be bothered going to the trouble. If they don't offer you some kind of reimbursement then leave negative feedback for them to warn other buyers of their misleading description. Sellers can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers so you don't have to worry about them retaliating.

Trish - I did just leave negative feedback. Just said item was not excellent as described.
    Good to know they can't leave negative for me! Considering they haven't left me any yet, even though it was paid for within 2 days!

Sucks when that happens ...

(and btw, thanks for reminding me that i need to leave feedback! I keep forgetting to do it )

Thats so annoying.. I would ask to be reimbursed regardless.. Including the postage costs.. They lied about the item..

Shalou Guest

I've been burnt so many times by ebay sellers now that unless something is Brand New still in it's orginal packaging I won't buy it.

I got burnt a little while ago when I bought maternity jeans. The jeans were listed as New with Tags Attached, when I received them the tags that were attached were home made on a computer with the Ebay Sellers user name on the tags. To me this isn't new with tags attached. Ebay said it was fine though as I'd received what was stated in the listing and I couldn't prove that the jeans weren't new so it was my word against the sellers. I felt like I had been mislead though. Now I've stopped selling on Ebay because I don't agree with their policies.