Thread: Branson, Robbins & More - Sydney in Sept - who's coming?!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Branson, Robbins & More - Sydney in Sept - who's coming?!

I've posted this on my FB, if any BB members are keen to go, we should meet up - will be an amazing experience, once in a lifetime!!! Check it out:

Ultimate Success Summit 2010

Have you ever thought about how you define success - on your terms?

Let me ask you a question that isn’t as simple as it first looks.

What does Success mean to you (& only you)?

Is it ‘things’? - A bigger house?… A prestige car?

Achievements? - Your first million?… Your first New York marathon?

Freedom? - Freedom to run your business empire?… Freedom to not have to?

“More”? - More zeroes on your bank balance?… More time with your family?

The answer you give will be different to everyone else’s – even your closest friends.

Even your partner.

If there’s no one definition, how can there be one secret to success?

There isn’t - there are many. Your own formula for success is putting the right ones together.

And how do you achieve that? Well, I have some exciting news for you:

You don’t have to search the world for the best answers – THE WORLD’S BEST ARE COMING TO YOU - armed with the next generation of achievement technologies.

Two days only in Sydney, Friday 10th & Saturday 11th September 2010 for one exceptional, unforgettable and undeniably life-changing event - Featuring:

* From the UK - Founder of Virgin Group companies: RICHARD BRANSON
    * From the USA – The World’s #1 Peak Performance Coach: ANTHONY ROBBINS
    * From Australia – Personal and Business Achievement Guru: SIIMON REYNOLDS
    * From the UK – Founder of the UK's #1 Trader Coaching Company: GREG SECKER
    * From Australia – Star of TV’s “The Apprentice” & Wizard founder: MARK BOURIS
    * From the USA - eBay’s 20 Million Dollar Man: ADAM GINSBERG
    * AND?

That’s the biggest line-up of Success All-Stars anyone’s seen in Australia (or the world) for… well, ever?

These unrivalled leaders in advanced success strategies ALONE are enough to see the limited tickets vaporise before our eyes - But, amazingly, that’s only the beginning… I still haven’t told you all there is to know and can’t yet reveal the full “All Stars” line-up…

But here’s what else I CAN tell you now: “Ultimate Success Summit” Ticket Classes released

Ultimate Success Summit 2010
    Last edited by BellyBelly; July 23rd, 2010 at 03:03 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

The price for these tickets go up on the 30th everyone - $195 goes up to $295. I have mine!!! This is going to be amazing - especially if you are in business, thinking about it or you want personal growth, these amazing successful people will help you get there Would love to pick Branson's brain for a bit I tell you!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

I would LOVE to come.... Just can't do it with my crew and no family etc etc... I hope you can give us a run down....

Two weeks and I will be there!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO
    Kelly xx