Thread: Anybody heard of Dr Micheal Cooper in SYD?

Default Anybody heard of Dr Micheal Cooper in SYD?

Hi ladies

I was hoping someone might be able to help! I had a lap/hyst a few weeks ago and unfortunatley my endo was so bizarre #-o like nothing my gynea had ever seen, that he didn't attempt to remove it. He has now referred me onto Dr Michael Cooper who is head of obs and gobs at St Vincents in Darlinghurst. Has anybody else used him? I am sure he is very good, as he is Australias leading lap surgeon, and he does have his own big website which i have checked out.

If anybody has seen this doctor your thoughts would be appreciated

leis

Hi Leis

Sorry for the late reply ](*,)

Dr Michael Cooper is awesome. I had my endo removed in August by him and he is great. I had no issues with the surgery at all and am still fine 4 months on. Another one of my friends went to him and she had severe endo and again she is fine now. He really is worth it.

Good luck

Thanks Marni

I had the appointment 2 days ago and was very happy with him. My normal gynea is going to assist him with the op which will be on the 23rd of Feb. I have severe stage 4/5 endo, and DH and I have been TTC for 2 years.. I hope this will fix our problems.

Kind regards

Leis xx

Oh good luck Leis
    He really is very good. Are you going to RPA or St Vincents?

I really hope that this fixes your problems and you get a soon after you have recovered dust:

Thanks Marni

I really appreciate your help... You have made me a little more relaxed about the whole situation...

love and hugs

leis xxx

Ooops sorry Marni, private patient going to St Lukes Potts Point which is the private part of St Vinnies.

Hi,

I have heard of him, through one of my friends, he is very good, does he also do surgery/deliver babies at North Shore Private?

Bel
    xxx

Hi Bel... No i don't think he practices much in the way of obs anymore. he is more into laprascopic surgery (he is Australias leading gynea lap surgeon) and IVF. But since I have posted this, I have only heard good about him!!!

thanks anyways and all the best for your pregnancy

love leis xx

Ohhh now I remember where I heard of him one of my friend has Endo and she has him as her surgeon!

Bel