Thread: Appt Wednesday 18th Feb

Default Appt Wednesday 18th Feb

Hi there,

Just thought I would write & let you know I have an appt with the Gyn on Wednesday 18th Feb at 10am. I think I may have another cyst on my right ovary, as it has been really bad lately!!!! After just 4 months from coming off Zoladex so it will be interesting to see what he has to say.

I will keep you posted.

Take care
    Katie O

Goodluck! I hope it goes well!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Goodluck Katie

I have an ultrasound on the 18th but thankfully mine is for the pregnancy I hope it all goes well. Lets us know.

Love :smt049

Good luck Katie. Its funny, I have my first app on the 18th too. Hopefully we all get good news.

thanks for the good luck everyone. I have my fingers toes, & everything else I can possible cross, crossed!!!!!! Good Luck with everything Iris & Kathryn.

Take Care
    Katie O

Tayla Guest

kt and iris... just wondering how your appointments went???

and Kathryn... hows that bubs doing???

Hi Tayla

He is doing great. I just wrote and essay in the monthly 3rd Trimester thread if you want to check it out

My appt went really well. Nothing found, all he said was there is a 14mm follicle on my left ovary but when he did the surgery there is legions deep in my pelvic area. Sorry I havent got back to you guys for a while but the computer has been down and I am at the internet cafe. Will keep all you guys up to date hopefully soon when computer is going.

Take care
    Katie O

Glad to hear your appointment went well Katie. Will catch up more when you get your computer back on deck