Thread: Endo again

Unhappy Endo again

Hi,
    I just needed to get it out of my system. It's another month and I'm sore again. The annoying thing is my OBYN says that the painful bowels have nothing to do woth Endo. Makes me so . At least I know that I am not alone. Was reading some posts and there was a description of what you can feel, and I was agreeing with all of them. I probably won't be able to stand up tomorrow morning it'll be so bad.
    I've had a lap done before and they removed it, but it has re-occurred.
    Thanks for "listening".

~Jane~ Guest

oh you poor thing. You need to get a new gynea, I have endo on the bowel and painful bowels has everything to do with endo if thats where the endo is (hope that makes sense). I wish I knew about the medical system in SA so I could help you.

Hope you feel better

I'm sorry to hear that you're in so much pain *hugs*

I'm with you today was in pain this afternoon it sucks big time!!!!

Hi Jane,
    The unfortunate thing so far is that all the gynae's I have had have said the same thing . They have no clue. Am considering seeing a homeopath to see if they can help with a more natural, non-invasive treatment for the endo.
    Thanks to everyone for your support
    *hugs*

Kimi, that is a real shame that they don't know.
    That was my symptom for knowing it was back again after having my DD. But then again that was after the Dr said that being pg would 'fix it',lol.

Hoping something works out for you.

grovedale Guest

Hi ,
    I also suffer from Endo and very painful bowels which i know is related so i hear you Kimi.
    Doctors really pee me off, I was going for years with pain and they would say this and that, and take this and that but it never helped. I went to the 10th doctor and he sent me straight for a laporoscopy (or however you spell it) and they found heaps of endo in me and burn it all off.
    Since that time my period was not painful at all but i did get irretable bowels again a couple of months later.
    I now have an almost 2 yo girl named Paige (The doctor said having a child would be a cure all!!) what a load of bull, I have been in more pain the last few months than i have ever been.
    I was at our gala day here in Geelong with my little one watching the parade and when it finished we took a walk around the park and looked at the rides and showbags etc. when i got an almighty pain along with my whole body going numb, lips tingling and just wanting to vomit there and then, I went away from the crowds holding onto the pram for support and sat on the ground and was so close to fainting it wasn't funny, i was sooooo scared. About 15-20 steps away there was an ambulance (as there always is at events) and i didn't even have the strength to put my hand up or yell to them or anything. My poor little girl was saying "Mummy, u okay" over and over and i could hear her voice fading in and out all the while in excruciating pain (Exuse my spelling) I managed to make it home just an spent the rest of the day with my wheat bag (Oh how i adore my wheat bag) & on the toilet trying to get something out to eleviate the pain.
    This was an extreme episode for me and thankfully compared to some poor women i've met i've got it mild but a day does not go by without pain.
    I would not wish Endo on my worst nightmare