Thread: Good News

Default Good News

I'm happy to update the my endo surgery in Oct was extremely successful as IM PREGNANT. For those with endo I wanted to offer this as hope and a positive example of what can happen.

I suffered stage 5 endo or years, finally had it treated properly by Dr Michael Cooper in Sydney and bingo 12 weeks later Im having a much longed for baby.

Leis, I can't thank you enough for pointing me in the right direction. I first came on BB asking for opinions on treatment etc and found such a wonderful friend and support in you. I'll be ever grateful sweetie

Congratulations to you! That is just wonderful news. I hope that this little one grows strong for you.

Cyndi.. my pleasure hun.. i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, and I am sure Dr Coops is running and updating his statistics as we speak!!!

Love and many hugs

leis

ps I hope DH and I can get a playmate for your little one in the not to distant future!

Congrats!! That is so good, will give some hope to those who need it... Enjoy your pregnancy!!

Quote Originally Posted by firemansgirl View Post
    ps I hope DH and I can get a playmate for your little one in the not to distant future!
    I second that !!!! I've got a feeling your not going to be far behind me at all Leis.....2007 will be a great year for both of us - I just know it

That is such great news puts hope in my mind. Thankyou

Congratulations!

Nothing like good news out of tough times...

Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!

Your news is great news for all of those that are trying.

Best wishes for your pregnancy and parenthood.