Thread: hello

Default hello

hello everyone sorry i havnt been on here for a long time but i have been so buzy and i have loads to tell you

1st its not good news i may have polystic ovaries syndrome so i have to go for a scan and im dreading it really in june the 2nd if any one has been for a transviginal scan then please do let me know because i really dont know what to expect.

2nd we have our appointment for our 1st ivf treamtment we have to go for a night class on wed 14th of may before we can go any futher which im really looking forward to finally things our progressing.

hope to hear from you all soon

kelly

Thumbs up

hi i have pcos and have had transvaginal u/s its basically a tube with a condom over and gel over, inserted its uncomfortable but not painful and the thing that i have realised is to RELAX (easier said than done i know) but its better to do as it makes it easier to get the pics they want.
    hope this helps if you need any other advice or you just want to talk email me at [email protected].
    hope you are ok and take care rach xxxx

Smile

hi hun,
    i was unable to relax on my 1st one n it hurt, so the second 1 i forced myself to relax n it didnt hurt. when is ur scan??
    take care iv accepted u on my msn.
    rach xxxx

Default hello

hello again thanx for accepting me on msn. well my appoinment is june the 2nd at 3.25pm my doctor said he will give me somthing to help me relax so i just hope that works.

how long did it last for?
    what did they say when you couldnt relax?
    how big and thick or thin is the tube?

sorry to ask all the questions.

hope to hear from you soon

kelly