Thread: I don't know if I should be in here or not....

*TamaraP* Guest

Default I don't know if I should be in here or not....

Whist doing some housework, I experienced Pre-AF symptoms of a dull back ache.

I thought nothing of it, but when I was laying on the couch this evening, I was also getting abdomonal pains on both the left and right side.

I don't know if these are symptoms of anything.

My periods aren't normally heavy or painful. I don't get spotting during my LP or any other time. The only thing I notice is I pass a few clots (sorry if TMI)...and I don't know where to begin!!

Begin by seeing your GP. Has this happened before at all ?? If not I would be going to the GP or Gyno and telling them about it.

Love

*TamaraP* Guest

No this has never happened before....I had bad cramps when I was younger but nothing was found....

Melinda Guest

It could be nothing at all Tamara....your body can sometimes do a few funny things following a m/c unfortunately. But if you're concerned at all, the best thing to do is to talk to your GP.

I know when I had an ovarian cyst, I didn't have any symptoms, apart from pain whilst DTD (kind of felt like being poked in the eye to tell you the truth LOL!). But it was when I had surgery for that, that they found small patches of endo.

Endometreosis can only be diagnosed through surgery (laparoscopy).

Best to go and get checked out if these pains are not the norm. It's better to know for sure because it may be nothing. I noticed you have suffered a m/c, it could be your body just getting back to it's normal cycle.

Pietta Guest

It would be beneficial for you to go and get it checked out if you are worried. Most people with PCOS will have symptoms for a long time.