Hello to you all. I found this forum whilst in my first trimester and have been addicted ever since. The ladies and gents on this forum are all so very supportive and the information you provided helped me through my pregnancy and most of all my labour.

I have PCOS was disgnosed New Years Eve 2005. When having my baby boy I wondered whether I would ever go into labour naturally as it is part pressure from bubba but also hormones. I never got the chance to find this out as at around 37wks I developed high blood pressure and was induced at 39wks.

I would really like to know if it is possible (probably a silly question) to go in to natrual labour?? DS was born within 10hrs of the gels being put in. 2nd stage only 3.5hrs with no vernix. He came so quickly that it made me think that he was ready to come but my hormones hadn't kicked in or I hadn't got HBP that he would have come natrually. I didn't loose my plug but was about 1/2cm dialated.

I asked these questions at the time but I still find that a lot of people don't know much about PCOS and say PCO what?

Thank you for taking the time to read my long post.

Hansie