Thread: Nausea with endo?

Default Nausea with endo?

Does anyone else experience nausea as a symptom of endo?

I have been feeling very nauseous for like 2 weeks straight now, I was worse last week, vomiting etc, not fun. It usually is around when I am in pain, but this week i have finally been fairly pain-free but i have been nauseous still. I am have AF now, definitely not PG (i peed on sticks twice, both times neg). Have had a hideous headache the past 2 days and have had a very hight temp all day today... i don't know if its just cos AF is here or if there's something else going on (virus or something). I saw my GP yesterday, he reckons its just a flow on effect from the pain/inflammation from my endo. (side point - i should be getting a lap done in may )

I just feel like i'm going insane at the moment... i have been so sick, moody, tired and in pain all month...

Just wanna know I'm not alone, I'm not going insane, does anyone else have this sort of thing happen?

no advice for you huni...its not fun i know that...iv got no advice coz my gynae wont do a lap on me coz iv got adhesions all through my abdo.
    sorry not much help just wanted to say i understand how you feel im on anti-sickeness meds as it is.
    love rach xxxx

Bel83 Guest

Hey Sophie,

Fingers crossed about getting surgery soon I have been in ur situation on a few occasions. Nausea, vomiting and all the above!! No answer medically but I just put it down to a side effect of the endo.

Prior to my surgery in Sept 08 I was in pain daily since 2006 And would get nausea and vomiting spontaneously. Anyways I have put it down to chronic pain that pushes my body too far some days.

You are not alone

when I suffered from the symptoms (havent really since I had my first child, though I still have endo), I would get nauceas (sp? )and sometimes throw up too. It didnt really affect my during my cycle other than when I had AF. Pretty much the first day or 2 I would be a dog.
    I know that some people do get trouble with sickness (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea etc) all throughout the month though with endo. A friends friend had it that bad.

yay! i'm glad to know i'm not alone... i just hope it all goes away after my lap... should be going in in may....

I know your pain.... quite literally!

I often get quite nauseous in the 4-5 surrounding (ie, before/after) the onset of my period, as well as during ovulation. Since nobody else I know gets affected in this way, I put it down to my endometriosis. Not fun.

I get it bad for about 2 weeks and it settles down.
    I would suggest going to a doctor and get some decent anti nausea medication.
    It's exceptionally painful when your own mother asks if you're pregnant