Thread: PCOS help at last

Default PCOS help at last

I was diagnosed with PCOS only after years of TTC. From there I was shuffled between gynos and IVF clinics to give me the abilty of falling pregnant. After 4 years we finally have our girl but I still have PCOS and all the horrible side effects. I decided to change GP and have found the best, I am finally on my way of treating the disease and not the infertility(don't get me wrong that was my biggest challenge). I now have been put on met, have a dietian and physio that deals in womens health and have a whole network of people giving me help. It was only in passing that I mentioned about MET and whether it was going to work. I am so excitied...lol
    Bec

Yay for you Bec - its is so hard to have to deal with this at times and so unfair - congrats on your wee one... and good luck with everything...

Look out Bec, Met has been known to regulate cycles for PCOS and improve fertility (look at me!!) and #2 could happen for you before you know it!! haha.

Good on you for finding a dr who will give you treatment you're happy with, and congrats on your little girl.

Good luck with it all