Thread: Research into new herbal Endo treatment

Default Research into new herbal Endo treatment

Im not normally in this forum as I have not been diagnosed with endometriosis or PCOS. However, I was just watching the news and heard about a new herbal treatment that is helping women with endo.

The news story was on Channel 10 and I didnt get the chance to write down the phone number or the doctor's name who has been using it. However Im sure if channel 10 (sydney) was contacted they should be able to give details.

One woman that was on there was told she would not be able to conceive naturally and 8 weeks after starting the treatment she became pregnant! If I can find out more details I will let you know.

Keen

Thanks KeenAs I will keep an eye out for it on our news although i have missed our channel 10 news

Love

I am so sorry ladies that I havent been able to give more information on what I saw on the news. I contacted the television station and they couldnt fill me in either. So, stupidly they put things on the television that they cant give you any further information on - typical!

Again, Im sorry I cant help you more.

Keen

Just tried the channel 10 website & couldn't get anything there either.

Yeah i googled it last night and nothing came up really except chinese herbal stuff which they have known about for a while and didn't delve too deeply into it

Love

kewpy Guest

Is anyone after any information, I can get some for you if you like?

You can post information if you want Kewpy, but please just refrain from posting links to information as any links to sites will be removed. Just thought I would let you know that.

Love

santa Guest

Default Chinese Traditional Herb Trials

Call Adelaide (08) 83810711 for info, they are doing a trial at the moment, it ends in May, 2005. Wrote the number down from the news report but didn't call until last week, too late to get into the trial...

They can probably give you some info re any other trials being conducted around the country.

Also try a search of google using "endometriosis treatment chinese herbs"

kewpy Guest

If you contact the endo association in Victoria they should be able to give you information on the chinese herb medicines. You don't have to take part in the trial to give it a go. If having a baby wasn't on the cards, I would be trying it out now.