Thread: Update - Lap Results for Jess

Default Update - Lap Results for Jess

Well had lap done one week ago today and am slowly getting back on my feet. Doctors Diagnosis.........Lots of Mild Endo that he thinks he has got all of. Haven't had follow up appt as yet, appt on Friday to remove stitches and have a chat to him about everything. I stayed overnight in hopsital and slept for most of the rest of the week. Was fine until Sunday night when I had the most awful pains in the stomach and my poor boy had to drive me 1/2 hour in pouring rain to the local cas dept where they gave me some fluids via IV (yuck just another needle!!) and sent me home....saying that they didn't think anything was too serious. Maybe the gyno will be able to shed some light on the situation on Friday. I am just taking each day as it comes but feel 100% on this time last week!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all who posted their thoughts for me....much appreciated!

If theres any more news after Friday I will post here....otherwise I'll be around on some of the other messages.......

Take Care
    Jess

bmuseful Guest

Hello Jess, thank you for your update and I am very glad to hear that you are feeling a lot better this week than last. I am sorry to hear that the lap came back with endo, but encouraged to hear that he got it all. You sound like you were well looked after, good luck with everything!