Thread: Wish me Luck!!

Cass Guest

Default Wish me Luck!!

I have an appt on Monday to see the registar at WCH to review my u/sound (that found nothing - I think)
    I am hoping for them to scheld some surgery of sorts..... Lets hope that something happens!!!

oooh Goodluck babe..... I think. LOL. Will be thinking of you on Monday

Love

Wishing you lots of luck with it all Cass... :luck:

Cass Guest

Well - no PCOS.

Actually - they cant find anything out of the norm....

So - I am being booked for Endometiral Ablation. Basically it is lasering of the uterus. Along with that they are tying my tubes. The lasering damages the lining of the uterus so much so that pregnancy is impossible to sustain.
    A last ditch attempt to stop me bleeding, short of a partial hyst.

I am waiting to hear from the hospital for my booking.

Thanks for your thoughts

Hi Cass,

Sorry to hear about your impending surgery. Are you happy with what they are planning to do and the outcome?

Regards,

Mel

Cass Guest

Mel - I really have no other options.

Its a rather bizarre situation... I am "allergic" to progesterone - and in my situation it doesnt work anyway!
    And Modern Medicine hasnt worked out what else can control periods as well as what progesterone does....
    So I am left with either putting up with the bleeding - or having surgery.

And the way that I am headed - I bleed more than not bleeding (last month I DID NOT bleed for 11 days :-# ), and thats not good for me. Somewhere I have to make a decision that is right for me.

And after as much poking and prodding - I have had enough of that!

So I await the phone call...

Cass -

I hope everything goes well for you during the operation and best wishes for your swift recovery. I hope this brings you some relief from your symptoms.

Towards the end of last year when my endo was in full swing I bled pretty much two weeks out of every four but at least it wasn't heavy. I can only imagine how drained and tired you must feel. It's very inconvenient and upsetting too. I was always in tears whenever the bleeding started. I was starting to think I had something life-threatening so to get the endo diagnosis was almost a relief.

Once again best of luck and let us know how it all goes.

Mel

Cass Guest

:flower:
    Thanks for your thoughts Mel....

You have managed to describe exactly how it happens and how I too have felt each time I started bleeding.
    The only bugger is that I wish that I had the length that you did!!! :-#

We are hoping that this op might give me some relief - otherwise it will mean more surgery....