thread: 4 minute shower....do you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Mar 2004
    Sparta
    12,662

    DH just turns the tap off while he lathers and he uses cold water all summer.
    I guess he deserves a cape too except I've used it to dry myself so it's a bit damp.

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Jul 2008
    S.E. Melbourne
    802

    Oh but I do use a bucket at the beginning to catch the water until it's the right temp...that's good right??

    I too always rinse off with a shower after having a bath...lol!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Add NaeNae on Facebook

    Sep 2007
    South Gippsland
    3,753

    Nope I take as long a shower as I need, BUT we have our own water supply as we do not have town connection for anything other than phone and electricity. In Summer our showers are shorter than in the Winter. We have a 30,000lt well, a 23,000 tank all which supply the house and a smaller 12,000ish liter water tank for drinking water. Worst case scenario we can pump dam water to the house but that always really stinks.