thread: Ethical shopping book/booklet/card?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Moderator

    Oct 2004
    In my Zombie proof fortress.
    6,449

    There is an Aussie book out now about Ethical shopping. Will try to find more info, but the author was talking on ABC radio a couple months ago about it. It is meant to be only $5. I tried looking for it the other day, I might need to try one of the bigger newsagencies.

    ETA: It is called "The Guide To Ethical Supermarket Shopping" - it can be bought or downloaded. Kelly is it ok if I add the link to it?
    Last edited by Astrid; June 25th, 2009 at 12:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Nov 2006
    brisbane
    3,975

    would be intersted in the aussie one! Will have a hunt too!

    ETA found it http://www.ethical.org.au/orders/index.php

  3. #3
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    May 2007
    Brisbane
    5,310

    Cool thanks everyone

    ETA: WOW!! boomba, that one is GREAT!
    Last edited by Indadhanu; June 25th, 2009 at 12:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    you can also check out the True Food website...truefood.org.au