Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else have 'Spiritual' Children?

Have any of you read "the celestine prophecy" by James Redfield?? If not, i highly recommend you do, i think you would gain A LOT from it. I am about to read it again... and the first time i read it was ten years ago...... it is a book you never keep far from you!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Papillon; April 26th, 2009 at 02:54 PM.

I think I know of the male you are talking about. I have heard rave reviews about him but didn't go to him for personal reasons that you know of (no disrespect whatsoever). A friend of mine used to see him on a regular basis.

No haven't heard of the book but will go find it.

hey I have just found this thread ( maybe I was menat to lol )

I find it all very intrusting...

I dont know if I have spritral winkies... but we have always thought DD1 could see things we couldnt... even as a young baby...

sence we have been in this house she has told us that a mean man comes to visit her whome she doesnt like very much... but the nice lady always tells him to go away... she told us the old ladies name was Marion ( which is DD1 middle name ) so we werent sure if she was just making up any old name or the lady really was marion ( which would be her great nanna) ...

DD1 is a way out there little girl never affraid of anyone is drawn to older people ( like 50+) very load and bostrus and quite a handful at time... put it this way life would be very dull without her around she keeps me on my toes...

DD2 and DS are very quite souls keep to themselves and dont feel the need to talk DS didnt say a word until he was 3... DD2 is almost 3 and doesnt say too much...

Both DS and DD are like two pea's from the same pod, so much so that when UTD with DD2 we thought she was going to be a boy as the prengnancy was identaical to DS's bith in size and shape of my tummy to what made me sick and dizzy... Both ( DS when younger not so much now ) would sit quitely all day near my feet and play happly or watch a DVD... DD1 still cant still though a whole movie even if she was the one who choose it...)

DD2 seams to know we are TTC #4 even though we havent told the winkies we are, as before she would let me have nothing to do with babies I wasnt even aloud to sit near one let alone hold one... but now she is the one draging me over to them and telling me she wants a goo goo ga ga and I am even aloud to hold them while she gently touch's their heads....

Like I said I have no idea if this all means that I have spritral winkies or not... but thought I would tell you all a little about them anyway... Pap has ment them brifly, and boy o boy did DS and pappies DD like each other

Tali - yes... our my DD and your DS sure did connect lol.... was very cute actually!!!

We need to get this thread going again...

Det and gals - any new news????

been very quiet here
    DS been very grounded lately-longest he has in ages
    DD has been off the planet- cannot ground her for the love of me

Had DS2 astrology chart done and apparently he is even more spiritual and sensitive that DS- god help me!!

BBL
    mwah

Where do you get astrology charts done det?

Quote Originally Posted by *det* View Post
    been very quiet here
    DS been very grounded lately-longest he has in ages
    DD has been off the planet- cannot ground her for the love of me

Had DS2 astrology chart done and apparently he is even more spiritual and sensitive that DS- god help me!!

BBL
    mwah

Det- oh arent they awesome! I loved when my mum did my kids.... can actually be so very helpful in raising the kids i believe. You an tailor your parenting slightly different for each child. (hmm does that make sense?) lol

Be very interesting to see how your DSII goes.... I might have to get my ones out and re go over them... but since the move i hnfi where they are! lol

What do you think of, our kids (or ourselves) being connected to people who are still here? For example, last night, my DD came up and out of no where started talking to me about something she actually has no knowledge of. (the separation of her nanny & poppy), which was approx 5-6 months ago).... I just burst into tears when she said what she said... and you could see her little mind trying to make sense of it.

I guess, it fall's into the category of when you keep thinking of someone, then POP, they come into your life. Be it, a phone call, message, bump into them... etc..

to you and your beautiful family

A friend of mine did the kids charts as a gift
    she explained them to me- but i dont fully understand it all
    apparently the twins- DS and DD have 4 planets in their main thingy and DS2 has 5 plantets! Which means that they are very complicated, sensitive and spiritual beings. They also all have several planets the same in this cluster.

I totally agree about them being connected to people that are still here. DS will say that this one or that one is going to come over- and they do. I do this as well and have been able to since i was a kid as well. On another level- everyday i will go to ring my DH randomly, or he will go to ring me and our phones will be engaged as we are ringing each other!!! This happens everyday, at least a couple of times- lol. So i definately believe in connections with other people that we cannot see, but only feel. My mum and my grandmother have this gift as well, so for me it is just a normal thing that we do.

Have any of you girls have other members of the family that are spiritual as well. We have what we call a gift in our family. Its has been passed down through the females in my family, but my DS has it as well. When one of these women passes, our gift tends to get stronger for the rest of us. With my nan's passing, i am waiting to see what happens. Have allready had some contacts with her.

mwah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12