I though it may have just been my sex-a-holic DP but seems like its all men who are like this.... It wasnt until i read some of the comments you all posted that i realised that "it was his way of showing me how much he loved me and not so much wanting but needing me to show him back" Since i posted this thread and i realised that sex for men wasnt just sex like i thought and after our talk bout what he and i want for love and comfort we have never been closer... I mean we still have ups and downs but were both making an effort to better please each other and make time for it aswell....

If i'm not in the mood DP now knows what he can do to Help me and on those occasions where i think not tonight i have to think well its more about "making love" then sex... the tips on other things to do instead are great and are a good way of pleasing him when your not in the mood... now were both happy (for the moment) we'll see how things go, i'm sure i'll be back here complaining when he has to wait the 6 or whatever weeks after bubs comes... hehehehe