Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: friendly chat

Default friendly chat

o.k here we go, you can be my encouragement and ill be yours here

ela and anyone else ,

hey ela pm me those details once ya figure it out k.

hahaha im back in sneakers boots didnt last long and a plait with split ends sticking out looks a bit rediculous. Actually i thought yesterday ill put on some jeans insted of trackies. Wow what an improvement its been so long hey. Well my thinking was try to spend a bit more time on me, maybe hubbie might notice. Nope not a word, i even had a nice knitted top on. Today i tried it again with a nice hair do. Well different than normal, i also put some dangly earings on nope nothing. pfft maybe tomorrow ill try something else.

i must be so boring i just blend into the walls.

congrats on the new mobile for ya partner

No I don't think its you being boring I think its that they get used to how we look and sometimes forget to really look at us. I always fish for compliments with DF and then he will notice and say a few nice things through the day. I know he doesn't mean to be ignorant its just how he is lol.

Yep will let you know about the details later just waiting for a reply on something but if it works, could be good for both of us!

Have you tried one of those 3 minute treatments for your hair, I know when mine gets bad I get the Pantene 3 minute one, works really well and I think its only about $5 from coles. Makes the hair shiny again and stops you noticing the split ends so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    I know he doesn't mean to be ignorant its just how he is lol.

Yep will let you know about the details later just waiting for a reply on something but if it works, could be good for both of us!

Have you tried one of those 3 minute treatments for your hair,
    pantene yeah i have this tub thing dunno where its gone since we moved house i occasionally use that just on tips need to be carful im a big flakey dandruff hair ball. haha should go hunting for it thanks for the reminder

thanks for letting me know too eitehr way

As for hubbie i always say "hey what do ya think" but Nope im on protest mode, For once as hard as it is for this big mouth of myn im shutting my lips. Altho i might have to open them soon dont think he knows he was ment to notice this time haha

hey

did u get the email u were waiting on?

No I still haven't gotten it, which is a bummer cause I know this is a really good way to save some cash.

How have your knees been going?

I've got the flu and it sucks, my throat is so sore and Orlando has it too so was up alot through the night. Ended up sitting in the shower with him for ages at 1:30am. Not looking forward to tonight, poor thing couldn't breathe cause of his nose so I'm thinking I will use some vix tonight.

Was also going to ask if you ever get gold nose studs in? I've been looking for one with a flat top with a cz in it so that it doesn't hurt my nose, the ones with the ball top seem to sink in especially with the flu and its really annoying.

gotta type fast as everyone is wiating on me to watch a movie, Im sorry you are BOTH sick never thought of the shower with bubs thing well done also wanted to say try this..... vicks on the feet and bed socks its FANTASTIC it works really well. Do it!!!!!!

legs still sore they said at check up i have artehritis behind knee cap. OH guess what i got my centerlink group cert now just waiting on hubbies.

gotta scoot thinking of you sweet xoxox take care and get well
    Last edited by Olive; July 16th, 2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: please refer to MPM guidelines

Did the vix thing but didn't see your post before bed so just did chest and back, we still didn't get much sleep at all. He's snuggled up with daddy on the couch at the moment. My cough has gotten worse so we definitely won't be going out for crepes lol
    Had a look at one of my uni subjects for this semester, it looks really scary so I'm a bit daunted by that. Also had a look at the student diary and realised that half of the exam period at the end of semester falls after my due date, so that could be a problem.
    That sucks about your knees, did they have any suggestions for the arthritis? I could ask my mum if she had any suggestions if you like, she does alot of natural healing and remedies, she is kind of a master of all that stuff lol.
    Great that you got your group certs, that means you can do your taxes soon yeah? And hopefully get some tax return, and a haircut??
    Last edited by Olive; July 16th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.

ella what are you studying? wow yeah hard one what are the options for having the exams after your due date? is it much after it? can hubbie help out? Awww i hope you both get better soon rest up as much as you and orlando can do, you could always do the vick and bedsocks around the house too if ya cant get time to rest up. Pm me your email addy and ill try to get that pic to you today or tomorrow sweet.

i have spoken to hubbie about getting a trim soon so hopefully that eventuates. I sold a nappy last night so will replacing that fingers crossed with a second hand bbh night nappy. Hopefully i can manage a clean swap so it dont cost me more.

knees feel a slight bit less achy so far today so i guess thats good. well i better drink my coffee and change a dirty bottom lol.
    BTW we will meet one day maybe out at beenleigh or brisbane it will eventually happen i am sure as it seems destined to happen sweet.

Brisbane - where it is never like it should be.

Sorry to cut into your little convo here
    Are you 2 lovelies from around Beenleigh are you?
    Im just at Regents Park

Lol meeting would be nice, let us know if you ever come down our way and we can come up to Brissy if you want.
    My email is [email protected] and I just added you on FB, that would be great if you could sned the photo as this stud is really annoying me at the moment.
    Yay for selling the nappy and being able to get another one. And the hair cut too, so happy for you to be able to get one!
    I'm studying nursing at the moment and then when I finish that next year I will be doing my midwifery postgrad masters. I'm hoping that my exams get scheduled in the first week of exams, otherwise maybe I will go late (can't believe I'm wishing that on myself! I was going nuts by 35 weeks last time.) or I will have to talk to my lecturers about doing the exams after the baby, I think they give up to 2 months leway in those circumstance, would love to get them done before the baby though cause i can't imagine trying to study for 4 exams with a new born. Heath will be fine to help out if I need him to as he will be taking four weeks off for the new baby. We can't decide when he should start his leave cause I want him to have as much time at home with the baby but was worried about going early as its number two. What do you think if my due dates the 14th of November.
    PS We have decided on Juliette Arwen Martin for the bubba.

Kyzla- I live in Ormeau but Spuidipa lives up north.

Ahhh ok

hi kylza how are you?

i spoke to hubbie and were thinking maybe a saturday we could meet at a local shopping center near train station...is there one there? As it takes a long time there and back on train and wont work on daycare days. Hubbie will come with me

also ella i woke this morning with a q for ya.... how long did it take start to finish to trim and perm ya hair?

nursing ohhhhhh such a good thing to get into

Im good squidpa how are you

Yay that would be awesome. If you wanted us to come up to brissy so its not so far on the train?? Or you could head down to Beenleigh and we could go to a park with the kids or something?
    For the hair, if its long and thick like mine it took me bout 2.5 hours from start to finish but that includes the 40 minutes you have to sit doing nothing with the perm solution in it. I took Orlando with me the first time I had it done, he was only little so I just fed him before she did the rollers and then again while I was waiting for the solution to work.
    Yeah loving the whole nursing thing, just a pity there is so much prac as its hard with DS.
    PS there is a shopping centre next to the Beenleigh train station, i'm just trying to think if there is another one near a station???

yeah kylza im alright im being a but short on my typing as im typin one handed and breast feeding. So do u live near beenleigh?

ella i love your baby name it suits with a brother called orlando plus it sounds sooooo romantic and gentle. hrrrmmmm i dont know when u should arrange work leave for hubbie, When is the latest can u inform them on a date? another q did u find the smells to much or orlando hen getting hair done?

would orlando be happy in a stroller while we had coffee?

Hey hey i am in Regents Park which is just near Browns Plains

Um don't know if Orlando will do the stroller for too long but if your kids are there as well I think he will be happy to play with them and not run too far lol
    I think we have to let his work know in the next week or so as they don't have many staff members so they will have to do lots of juggling and maybe even get a new casual just so he can take his annual leave. I was thinking maybe we should start the leave on the the 13th which is a Saturday, then if the baby comes early he can use up his sick leave (think he has about 9 days worth so far).
    Orlando didn't seem to mind the smells too much I asked the hairdresser to leave the door open so there was a fresh breeze coming through.

Kyzla are you excited about bubba??? bet you're over the moon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast