Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planning

I know how you feel I went through that as well and it drove me nuts and it broke my heart on many occasion, but you have to keep reminding yourself you will get that baby, you just have to keep trying, what else can you do? This is the best advice I can give you as I learnt it well, dont try, just let it be! If you try your setting your brain into motion that you need to get pregnant, therefore your body reacts and can actually do the reverse. Just enjoy a healthy sex life and walla it will happen when you least expect it too.

thanks for the advice i hope your right and all dose work out..

sweet have you spoken to your doc or gyno about how long you have been ttc?

the last time i saw my gp she said that theres not much we can do except keep trying. and if we are still having problems after we have reached 12 months then i could have tests done but thats about all...

Me to, i want to have 4 kids all up, i have 1 dd and i am stuck ttc #2 have been trying since dd was born and that was nearly 6yrs ago.
    crickey if only i could fall with triplets, then i would have my 4 kids and that would be totally awesome.

I cant wait till i have all 4 of them, i am always thinking about what life would be like i cant wait to sit at the end of the dinner table looking at all my kids and listening to the laughter and hearing about there day, them days i will treasure forever ( just got to bl**dy make the babies first) hehehe
    crickey its taking me nearly 6 yrs to get #2 and we are still trying, wonder how long it will take to get #3 & #4

mummy2chloe aw sweetie I feel so bad, and it just doesnt seem fair ha? I feel so blody bad now.

oh my god sweetie no dont feel bad

i am sorry hehehehe i dont know what for

your a gorgeous lady and i love all of these crazy things you post about

so please chicken dont feel bad, yeah life can be unfair but the way i look at it, i have one awesome daughter and i am the luckiest person in the world to have her and i have a gorgous dp that loves me like no tomorrow, so really life couldnt get any better but if it could it would involve babies #2,#3 & #4 hehehe

mummy2chloe I just feel so bad I have so many and thinking of more! Its seems selfish when there are so many beautiful mother/to be out there just wanting one or two kwim? But I also believe that our future children have a say so if they want to join our family or not, so basicaly my babes are picking me, they must be blody mad, mad I tell ya!!

I dont know if you meditate or would like to, but I have a very in depth "Womb Meditation" if you would like it? I use it for our last child as I was not falling pregnant for nearly a year and I started this and within 3 months Bingo" not saying it was the meditating but whos to say it wasnt??? It just gets you to visualise your body, your womb its magical!! I never give it out usually but its yours, I can send via pm, tis up to you!

Well, we're trying for no#1 now, but i'd love 3-4 babies thats' for sure!!!

soul

honey your just gorgeous, dont ever feel bad about having so many, its beautiful how many kids you have and its even more beautiful that you want more and the way i see it, if your body is going to allow you to have more then honey you jump straight on lol

thank you so much for offering your "Womb Meditation"

I have never tried meditating before but am willing to give anything a try

Hopefully this month will bring me a bfp, i took my last clomid tablet today and i am going in for an ultrasound monday to see if i have any little eggies, but then fs has to try and see if he can make me "O" on either wednesday or thursday as dp works 5hrs away from home and there the only days he will be home, so fingers crossed that we can O on either days so we can do iui.

M2C, I am going to light a white candle for you Monday and say a little blessing that you get those eggies and ovulate next week!!!I also wish you some "Double Lovin" so hope you have twins he hehe

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of trying again soon - as far as I'm concerned, just waiting for AF to reappear (not looking forward to that part!) - DH might want to wait a little bit longer till we buy a house, but we'll see....

And I want 4! Have managed to talk DH from 2 up the 3, but now have to work on no 4...

hehehe thanks soul

i will be in for the doulbe lovin too lol twins my god that would be a dream come true

your so sweet lighting a candle for me, with any luck it might work

thanks heaps soul

i just got your pm, yay my very first pm woohoo

i really appreciate it soul thanks heaps

oh my sweetness your more than welcomed!! I may just have to pm more now !!!It's like almost 11.00pm and I am still typing away with eyes buldging out of head, I think I should get off and watch a little tv to relax! I am so stubborn!

yeah feel free to pm anytime

I know what you mean about getting late, but i cant sleep as my dp has gone back to work today and wont be home till wednesday, i really hate it when he is gone i miss him so much, i cant sleep properly with out him so thats why i am staying up late so then i will get really tired and will fall straight to sleep when i get to bed instead of laying there thinking silly things, i hate living alone and dd is staying at nanna's tonight so i wont have her to cuddle into ahhh its all good, nanna is lovin having her there.

ok i will let you go now other wise i will keep on talking

tahnks again for that soul, your a darl

Just a little brother or sister for Daniel would be nice. That's all DH and I want. Don't want to be outnumbered....LOL.

Yep... DH and I would like 1 more... we have always said we would like 5, but I am still uncertain about trying for another, so I think 1 more would definitely be enough for us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast