Thread: prep again.all smiles

Default prep again.all smiles

well we had our meeting at the school last week and as you might remember dh was very negative about corey repeating prep again next year.at the meeting it was discovered that dh was in fact feeling like this due to his own ego.he just didnt want him to.he was also afraid that this was going to have a very negative affect on coreys self esteem.dh came out of the meeting feeling alot better and decicided it would be a benefit to corey,the next hurdle was how were we going to tell him.james his older brother just happened to mention in the car the other night how much he loved prep and that it was his favourite grade at school so far.corey piped up and said i love it too.i wish i could do it again.i couldnt beleive it .i then told corey that the teacher chooses a couple of kids in the class to stay in prep next year to help the new prepies.he couldnt contain himself and was begging me to ask the teacher if he could be chosen.so his teacher announced to him yesterday that he was the lucky one.he is so happy that he couldnt wait to ring his grand parents to tell them the good news.
    a happy ending to our storey.
    nikki

So glad that you have had a happy ending Nicole!

OOOOH, I actual got a tingle & a tear reading that, it is so gorgeous!!!!
    What a beautiful little story...

Awwww thats fantastic I am sure he'll have a great time next year!

*hugs*
    Cailin

That is sooo great to hear that everything turned out so well!! Couldnt have imagined a better ending!