Thread: Saying hi, just discovered this site

CJW Guest

Default Saying hi, just discovered this site

Hi to all the single parents out there.

I am new to this, I have just been surfing the net for some support. My husband has just recently left. I have a son, almost 4 and twins on the way. I am feeling very depressed at the moment and don't know how I'll cope. Never thought this would happen to me.
    Anyway, thanks for reading!

CJW

Hi CJW

Big hugs for you :hugs: We have a few mums that have been thru single parenting or are currently going through it so I am sure you will have support. You will get support from everyone else as well. How far are you with your pregnancy ??

Love :hbeat:

CJW Guest

I am almost 10 weeks with these twins, still a long way to go!

Hi CJW

Huge HUGS to you.

Good luck with your pregnancy and hope everything else will be alright.

Hi CJW

Feel free to join the girls in the 1st Trimester forum as well. They will be a great support for your pregnancy.

Love :hbeat:

Hi CJW

Welcome to BB. Wish that you were joining us under better circumstances. Hopefully all goes well for you and congrat's on being pregnant with twins.

Take care
    Trish

Hey CJW, welcome to BB :wave:

hi cjw. wow things must be very difficult for you right now.do you have family supprt? your partner is really missing out on something sooo good,the gift of twins does not come to many,you are a very blessed girl.i wish you all the best and i hope things improve for you soon
    nikki

Nikki Guest

Hi CJW,

Welcome to BellyBelly.You will find everyone here is really supportive & always here for a cyber hug.

So sorry you are going thru such a difficult time. BIG CYBER :hugs: .

I am also in Canberra, so if you ever need some face to face support just let me know.

Melinda Guest

Welcome to BB, CJW. I'm sorry that you're joining under such difficult circumstances though. But BB is a wonderful place for support as you're bound to discover!!

Hi CJW,

Welcome to BellyBelly.

I am so sorry to hear of the difficult time you are going through :hugs:
    I'm sure you will find these forums to be a good support, everyone on here is wonderful and kind.

Congratulations on your pregnancy with twins!

lovebourbon Guest

Hi CJW
    Hope things are travelling well for you, I know its hard to say just how your feeling but I do hope that you see your strength within and cope as best you can.
    Its times like these that make us our strongest even though at the time we may not think so.
    Good luck and lots of hugs for you xx