Thread: Will I manage?

Question Will I manage?

I just found out that I am (unexpectedly) expecting our 3rd child. I am a little bit worried that I won't be able to cope with three - two seems hard at times. Are there any of you out there in the same position as me? Can you still have a life with three under 5? Even if you don't have a driver's licence? (which I don't have but everyone I know seems to think essential for good parenting). I am happy to be pregnant - I am just a little worried that I may be getting in over my head!!

I too have 3 you will find that number 3 just seams to slip into family life quite easy, as I have said many times before number 3 comes out knowing that they are number 3 as it gets the joys of having to listen to number 1 and 2 fight over toys and you telling them to go to bed.... Please dont stress you can and will be able to do this....

if you ever need anymore help please PM me

hi totalfrog

Your situation was similar to mine - i fell pregnant with #3 when DD #2 was 9.5 months old and DD#1 was 3.5....

My DD#3 is now 10 months, and im loving having my 3 lil girls. I only said to my DH this morning 'gosh i love them'. Life is busy, i wont lie to you, 4-7pm of an evening has to be the worst time of the day - its mad here at our home, dinner, baths, bed. Its a lot of work, but i guarantee you your new lil one will bring you much joy, as much as your other two have im sure.

We're currently putting thru plans to council to get our house extended, we've just bought a people mover, and my grocery bill - whoa, we wont go there. Its hectic, its busy, less time for BB (), but i would not change it for anything - infact im thinking about going again.......
    Good luck.

Thanx guys - my sense of panic is slowly diminishing. I think I am just in shock!!

I'm with Tali. DS just fit himself right in. It was alot easier than DD2. Life is hectic, but you'll get through it.

I finish every day with a long hot shower after they are all in bed. My little secret to survivin. It relaxes & destresses me. It might be 11.30 at night before they are all out, but I still have my shower.

Good luck. You'll do great. Hope you have a h & h pregnancy.

I have 4 now.. but when I had my 3rd everything just fitted fine.. i also don't have my license.. it is a little annoying at times.. Esp as I have one in school but i have a friend that takes him when we can;t (dh at work) We just found 3 was easy..

Why do people think you must have your license? I walk most places I need to but Dh works 4 on 4 off.. my MIL esp goes on and on..

anyways Congrats on bubba number 3