Thread: Any experiences with any of these Monash IVF FS?

Default Any experiences with any of these Monash IVF FS?

Hello,

We have decided to start the ball rolling and go see a FS. Two months ago we started seeing a natural fertility lay and although it is early days I am 36 and don't want be a year down the track wishing I had already got the ball rolling, from what I read it takes a while from the initial meeting. After 18 months TTC and over 35 we have already waited more than the 6 months we should have for my age group. Just want to be proactive.

So I am choosing between Gareth Westen, Nicholas Lolatgis, Luk Rombauts as they consult in Richmond and Clayton. I would also like to hear if any finds others at Clayton particularly awesome.
    Last edited by Waiting girl; September 19th, 2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: prefer not to list email address on open forum

Haven't had anything to do with those FS, so can't advise you there, unfortunately. However I have been seeing Lynn Burmeister (see thread on Lynn Burmeister elsewhere in this forum).

As for the nurses, most of them are pretty good. I had one for my first cycle (who shall remain nameless) who seemed a bit dottery and should probably start thinking about retirement, but now I see Michelle who is pretty good.