Thread: Concept Fertility - WA

Default Concept Fertility - WA

Hi lovely ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has been or is currently going through Concept in Subicao?

We have just started our first cycle with them and was wondering if you have any feedback?

Aim x

Hi Amy .
    We are currently at Concept. Are you doing IVF or IUI?
    The clinic itself seems to be very good, quite orderly. The Scientific Director seems to be quite nice as well :-)
    Haven't been there long so no real advice, except bring a magazing with you in the mornings - there can be quite a wait!
    Last edited by onthefly; August 2nd, 2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Please refer to guidelines

I've been with Concept since March this year (was with FSS last year). My advice for you (in general, not just for Concept) is to read and learn as much as you can. Most of which will happen along the way, as you start different cycles etc.

Keep track of your own levels every month, as well as the dosage of your injections. My first cycle was @ 225ml for Gonal-F and estrogen went through the roof (25000 before trigger). Starting #3 IVF, and they advised me to start on 300ml. I said - are you sure? Can you please check with the doctor and told them what happened last time. They came back and said yes, ok. Start at 112.5ml instead

I had a cyst with the second IVF and they were going to cancel the cycle. But I asked if I could do a FET as I had 2 embryos on ice.

I might also ask to do an earlier blood test (instead of day 8) to make sure my levels are ok and adjust accordingly.

Basically, don't just follow what they tell you. If you've done your homework, you can ask why, when and how much!!!
    Last edited by onthefly; August 5th, 2010 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Removing commercial links

HI girls,

Sorry Ive only just realised that I got replies to this thread. I didnt get an email to say so :rolleys:

Bec - I wish I had of seen this thread before this morning! There were heaps of girls there getting bloods done!

Yeah trying_again - I had my bloods done at day 8 and my levels hadnt moved at all, wish I had a test earlier. They have doubled my dose and today Day 10 it is 350 which I think is still pretty low?

What doctor are you girls seeing?

Aim x

Please note guidelines for using this forum - use PM or email to discuss individual doctors,
    Last edited by onthefly; August 12th, 2010 at 10:02 AM.