Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Beehinds

Default Baby Beehinds

Hi everyone,

Just want your opinion on Baby Beehinds. I'm considering buying them but I wanted some opinions from people who have used them. I'm going to see them at a Baby Fair next weekend so I can have a look at them before I actually order them. If you don't like them, can you suggest what you think is a better brand.

Thanks!!

Looooove Baby Beehinds! They are my fave fitted nappy. Fit well, good containment & absorbancy... pretty good all round!

I love 'em too. Very good value - they go from newborn to toddler. Like any hemp nappy tho, you need to "wash it in" a few times before absorbancy reached, but they are great. The woollen wrap is fantastic too (consider getting one). I have 2 and will probably get another 3 or 4.

Love, Love, Love em...
    These were my first modern cloth nappy purchse after attending a Baby Market, I'd always used flats & now I have 8!!!! Plus I have 2 of the PUL covers but I am a funky/patterned cover woman??? So I buy various funkified covers!!!

Great nappy, I really like them. Oh and I like the covers as well, both the PUL and wool ones.

I liek them, but I dont LOVE them, if that mkes sense. I think I still like my ericas better, but in saying that I can't wait for my bamboo baby beehind.
    Generally they get a fabulous rap from most people asa great, economical and well fitted nappy.

I just bought another 2!

Just bought one myself... yay!

AmyBaby Guest

love em, wouldn't consider anything else. I bought the full-time package straight up, so went all out

I have the hemp ones but all I can say is that you wont be disappointed.

Yeah I got my fitted cloth nappies last week, just need to do the pre-wash which I plan to do this weekend. I was told only to do one pre-wash but I plan to do the 3 pre-washes as it says in the caring instructions, just to get that good absorbancy.

Claire Guest

IMO there isn't a better fitted. The bamboo fitted really are THE best night nappy ever. And they are really cute! I use hemp during the day with a cover and at night a bamboo with the insert and a wool cover.

I love 'em - they are currently our night nappies with a wool soaker

I love them! DS is a really heavy wetter (soaks right through Huggies) & BBH are standing up to the test so far. I love the bamboo ones because they are so soft - but the hemp ones dry quicker.

This is all great to know for a mum-to-be who has them ready to go and hasn't used them yet :-)

I gotta say I prefer the BBH to my greenkids and bum genius pocket nappies.

Chalalan Guest

I'm so glad to hear all your great reviews! I am really keen to get the full time set of bamboo fitted nappies with the PUL and Wool covers and maybe a 6 pack of the all in ones to use as my going out psuedo disposable nappies.

I dragged DH into one of the shops in Fremantle WA which stocks BBHs so we could have a play with and see how they work. Even he thought they were a great idea and didn't seem to think they would be too fiddly. I reckon we get a baby doll and do a bit of practise before the real thing arrives...

Chalalan - Just a warning - the bamboo ones do take AGES to dry - so make sure you have enough! (I've got 28 for my newborn & it's only just enough to allow for washing every second day). Also, you are supposed to be able to use 2 PUL covers during the day & just alternate between them, but I find they get smelly & don't always dry in-between changes (I imagine this will be better when DS is older, but at the moment I am changing him every 1.5 - 3 hours & they don't always get time to dry). Sometimes I am rotating between 4 PUL covers during the day (so you may need more than they suggest).
    HTH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast