Thread: fabbofinds or environap from ebay any good for newborn???

Default fabbofinds or environap from ebay any good for newborn???

Hi Everyone,

Ok so over the past few months I have been reading and researching this nappy thing, so much information! II have decided I definitely want to do MCN just unsure as to which brands and when to start. So my first question what is the best for newborn? From what I am reading a lot of you use flats or prefolds and then move on to MCN.

I was considering buying some home made nappies on ebay for newborn, has anyone tried them? theres two ladies selling them one is the environap fitted nappy and the other fabbofinds? They seem so cheap and I thought might be easier than getting flats for the first months? Or can I just go straight into peapods, bbh etc?

Thanks Mel

PM me some links and I'll have a lookie

Thanks Sami

I bought a few fitted from ebay. The lady makes them herself. Her feedback was excellent with everyone so happy with the purchase. She is in Yea. Has anyone used these and are they any good?

I brought a whole heap of fitted nappies from eBay - I don't find them very good they soak through very quickly... Am slowly trying to change over to better (more expensive) nappies and trying different ones - but most people I talk to really like pocket nappies.

Hi Peta, do you remmember what brand or what seller you got them from? your bub is so cute love the pic! Thanks Mel

After I posted I went and checked eBay - they are the environap... honestly I would avoid 'cotton' fitted cloth nappies and go with other recommendations from here on BB!

Thanks Peta