Thread: Liners for BBH fitted nappies

Smile Liners for BBH fitted nappies

Hi girls

Just wanted your suggestions on liners for the baby beehind nappies. I read on another thread that cutting up rectangle sheets of microfibre make the nappy really bulky and suggested using other liners.

Can anyone offer any suggestions so I can have some ready for when little DJ arrives?

Cheers
    Shell xx

Hey Shell!

For liners use microfleece not microfibre. Microfleece keeps the wee away from bubs bum so the skin stays dry, and protects the nappy from messes. Microfibre is absorbant, so has a different purpose and shouldn't be put up against their skin.

Make any sense??!

I don't use any with mine....

Yes thanks :-)

I use microfleece and we don't have any issues. I've heard raw silk makes good liners - supposed to be good for nappy rash-prone bums.

Or use flushable liners, cut them up and then flush (or wash!) them.

I use microfleece, it's sooo easy to rinse off and keeps the nappy clean. Go down to your local spotlight and ask someone there for "microfleece" or "little additons" fleece. Half a metre will do you HEAPS of liners! And you just throw them in the wash after rinsing them in the loo. With NB poo, just do a rinse cycle b4 the wash cycle. (the microfleece is about $8/metre)

Good luck!

Fabbo thanks :-)

I use microfleece too, mostly to protect my BBH from the zinc & castor oil cream. I theb have 2 nappy buckets - one with napisan (for the liners) and one dry (for the nappies & covers)