Thread: Mandy Macs

Default Mandy Macs

Quick question on these:

How long have they fitted your bub for?

Have yours ever worn out?

I have 3 that we use with Jovie & we love them here, just that they seem to be getting smaller LOL or I guess Jovie would be getting bigger I was wondering if the OSFA is really one size fits baby.

Am about to buy the 24 pack of these so would love someone to be able to answer your question Christy... I saw on her website the way you can 'cheat' kind of so they'll fit a bigger baby, but Jovie doesn't look as big (at all!) as the kid in the photo.

Want to get something that'll fit for ages from NB so I don't have to get loads of little nappies then start all over again... when did you start using your Mandy Macs?

We only started her at 8 months so not terribly long, but Jovie is larger than Matilda was at this age. She's in size 1 and is 12 months.

I have 3 mandy macs too, not my favourites. Isla out wees them pretty fast & thats with the "night" booster in them as well. But they are a good fast drying nice fit nappy. They are the naapies I use if its raining & I can't get the more absrobant nappies dry.
    Isla is also in size 1's & 12 months & they still fit her well. A bit narrow maybe but no leaks yet. I don't even use a snappie anymore I just put a good cover over the top & it stays on well. I will probably look at getting more for a newborn.

FJ ive started putting in a microfibre booster, just one ive made, with the night booster and it lasts much longer!!

hmm I hadn't thought to do that! Thanks I will rty that next time I use one.

no worries!!

My 18mth old is still wearing her Mandy Macs. I didn't realise they came in sizes? I've heard they've got pics on how to put it on a toddler on the website. So yeah, definitely a OSFA nappy.

Cas

Quote Originally Posted by FionaJill View Post
    Isla is also in size 1's & 12 months & they still fit her well. A bit narrow maybe but no leaks yet. I don't even use a snappie anymore I just put a good cover over the top & it stays on well. I will probably look at getting more for a newborn.
    Sorry I was refering to the size clothes Isla wears. Pretty sure mandy macs are just the one size being OSFM

Ive just bought the 12 pack, im wanting to buy another 24 to up my collection but really need to know if its worth buying anymore, they seem to be the cheapest so far and i love the fact that i dont ahve to buy for each size, that really cuts down on costs. Can you put a liner in them and are they good for nighttime with the booster?

Do you have to use a cover on them as well?

Yep def a cover, and i always use an extra bamboo booster. I only use mine for night (only have 1) and use a fleece cover with it - no probs.
    Darcy is 2 and a bit and I would guess at 15kg+. It is a bit snug, but she's never complained.
    Don't know that it would be the only nappy I had in my stash though - it's so ugly!