Thread: Where to buy fitted cloth nappies

Kymbo Guest

Default Where to buy fitted cloth nappies

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post, I have a 5 week old baby (my first) and was wanting to use fitted cloth nappies but haven't seen any in the shops. Would anyone mind enlightening me on where I go about purchasing some? Thanks Kym

Kym,
    most of the fitted nappies are made by SAHM they have there own webiste that lists all the different companies. I'm not 100% sure but most are only available online unless you have a party. There is a cloth nappy thread on here the girls would be happy to help you out
    Bec

yep, check out the cloth nappy sticky, and google oz cloth nappies for some good links

Have a look at Nurture Nappies - they have a big range of different brands.

AmyBaby Guest

Default Baby BeeHinds

I can highly recommend Baby BeeHinds. I use their fitted one size fits all Bamboo nappies. My daughter is currently 12 weeks and we bought a Full-Time package from them (25 nappies plus extras) and we started using them at around 6 weeks and haven't touched a disposable in that time, apart from to use up a few Baby Loves that were given to us.

Have only had a few poo leaks in that time and I can say it was probably user error And these are great for overnight as they are super absorbant.

They are bulkier than an AIO, but i prefer the Bamboo OSFA as it eliminates the expense of having to buy the next size up. The only upsizing you need to do is with the covers.