Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avent teats worst on the market - find out what's best! *updated*

Another Avent user here too! We had no trouble with DD switching between Avent and cheapie brands. Good to know this though, might come in handy when we conceive #2.

Nic

As my DS was premmie, he spent a bit of time in hospital after he was born and every nurse we came across while he was there warned us off Avent teats. They advised us to go for a long style teat like the ones you buy cheaply in the supermarket (as mentioned in Kelly's previous post). We did so and they have been the best for him. I tried a couple of other different styles, but always ended up going back to the cheapies as he preferred them.

Its amazing how much money we waste on findin gthe perfect product. Between bottles, teats, pumps, nappies, slings & all those things in between we must buy so much that is a complete waste of money. I know myself have tried sooooo many different styles of sippy cups over the years & I always think, Oo thats $5 more then this one, it must be better! The best sippy cup I have found that is spill proof & they can still suck the water from is a $2 cup from the reject shop I bought one day to give glenn a drink with out him spilling a bottle of water while in the pram. So from my $16 cups to my $2 one. The o'l cheapo wins hnads down for me! Its the same with teats & dummies too. its always been the cheap ones that have been the best, but only after I have spent a forturn on the expensive ones!

Yep, same here with the dummies, FionaJill. Josh is only keen on the $2 Happy Baby dummies. I've bought him a couple of "nice" Tommee Tippee ones, but he's not interested! Not that I should complain - he saves me a fair bit on teats & dummies!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123