Thread: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottle question

Default Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottle question

Does it matter where the valve is when feeding??? Top/bottom, I can't find info anywhere so I am presuming it doesn't matter but thought I would ask the question.

Tthanks

I couldn't find anything either - though i find that it can leak a little if it's at the bottom, so i use them at the top.

I also don't know where valve should be, so I put it at the top so any air can escape and it doesb't leak!

Thanks guys - that is what I have done but just wanted to make sure I was doing it right.

I know I'm a bit late answering this one, but I've been using the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles for nearly 12 months, and it makes no difference what position the valve is in. It really doesn't even matter if bub's lips cover it (which I find surprising).

Hi,

The valve is an anti colic valve so it is meant to be at the top under the nose but now that Noah is older I don't worry about it now but good for younger babies especially if they get colic.

I didn't realise what is was for at first but when I bought the next size teats for my bottles at 3months I saw it in on the packaging and in the instructions

I've never put them in any specific position, and never had a problem.