Thread: Too many poos?

Default Too many poos?

My DS is 11 months and has done 1 poo per day for as long as I can remember... I think since he went onto formula at 8 weeks, and now suddenly is doing 4-5 per day for the last week. I don't really understand why!! We have just changed onto the stage 2 formula but I'm pretty certain that the poos became more frequent BEFORE the formula change, but I couldn't swear by it.

Did anyone else's bub have a really significant change of number of poos when changing onto the stage 2 formula?? I'm not too worried about it really but just interested as to why- and the extra washing of nappies is doing my head in!

its amazing isnt it...you wonder where all the poop comes from. I didnt notice the difference when changing formula but sometimes DD2 goes once a day and other days she goes 4 or 5 times.

I know! 5 BIG poos a day! I don't know where it's coming from! Well that makes me feel better that he;s not the only one- but it;s just wierd that he's been SO regular for 11 months and then completely different. He's been sick with bronchiolitis and it seems to me that was the trigger but doesn;t make any sense. Oh well, I guess you can't understand babies - they do their own thing, even with their bowels!