Thread: Clomid

Default Clomid

Hi everyone,
    So it seems my cycles can't seem to get back to normal since my m/c a couple of months ago, and this month I'm already on cd 18 and absolutely no sign of ovulation, so my doctor has decided to skip this cycle and wait until next time, and also put me on clomid on cd 2 of the next cycle. So I was just wondering, have any of you been taking clomid? And if you have, what are the side effects (if any)?

Thanks guys
    Jess

hey jess,

iused clomid for all my pregnancys join this thread http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...il-2009-a.html

I did three cycles on Clomid with no real side effects. It just seemed to bring my cycle 'on line' so to speak. My first cycle was 50 mg then 100 mg for 2 and 3.

Mine was half a tab (so 25mg I think?) CD2-6 for the first cycle, 50mg CD2-6 for 2 & 3, and 75mg CD5-9 on cycle 4 which was the winner.

I didn't ovulate until day 16-18 most times. The last cycle I hadn't ovulated when they did the insem, which was CD18 so I don't necessarily think ovulation day means much, just what size the follie is and how thick the lining is, which is what my FS based it on.

Over the 4 cycles I got every side-effect listed (except hyperstimulation) ... including pregnancy