Thread: The first day of the rest of our lives!

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

Smile The first day of the rest of our lives!

Hi everyone,
    My name is Bianca and my partners name is Candice. We are new to this whole forum thing. little bit about us. We live in Rockingham WA and have just had our first appointment with our infertility centre. This has been a long wait, around 14 mths. We are stoked to say that we are well on our way to becoming first time mums through DI @ concept.
    Our appointment went really well and now all we have to do is wait for that time of the month. I never thought I would ever say that
    We have another appoint booked for next week to discuss which donor we would like, we will keep you all posted on how thing go!

Wish us luck

Welcome to BB and all the best with becoming parents

Welcome to BB, Bianca and Candice So glad your first appointment went well and everything is going along quickly for you. Will you need to have fertility investigations, or are you able to just get down to business?

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

No we can just get straight down to business Which we can't wait for.
    Our doctor has said that he would expect us to be pregnant within the first 3 cycles so all we can hope for is that he is right and everything goes smoothly.
    How do we put the 2 female signs and our age and stuff on the bottom of our replies????

Welcome to BellyBelly and congratulations on taking the first step to motherhood!
    To get a signature, just click on User Profile, then Edit Signature.

Welcome to BB, you will love it here, everyone is so supportive and full of advice. Good luck with falling pregnant!