Thread: Male Gay Couple Ttc

mantrapped Guest

Default Male Gay Couple Ttc

Hi all.
    I am a 36 yo male and I have been with my DP for 11 years. We are currently TTC via a friend of ours who has kindly offered to carry our child for us. We are using her eggs and my partners sperm (this month - if it doesnt work, next month is my turn!!)

We tried the "natural method" the first time, but it was a complete disaster, so the second (and any subsequent goes) was turkey baster.

We are on pins and needles at the moment as we thought she was Pregnant, but it seems the celebrations may have been a bit premature. We will find out on Monday hopefully.

Our mummy as we call her, is amazing and is doing this for us at no financial cost to us, despite our offers, and of her own choice, is handing all parental and legal rights over to the biological father, whichever one it ends up being, once the baby is born.

I thought I would pop in here and see whats going on and share my story.

Yay - hopefully you've found a comfy spot in the forums now to share your story - I feel like I've followed you everywhere!!

Fingers crossed for Monday and I hope that it's a BFP this month!!!!

Good luck for Monday. It would be fantastic if your "mummy" is pregnant so quickly.

Fingers crossed for a positive result!!!!

Wow, your "mummy" sounds like an amazing person. I wish I could say that I could do that for someone, but I think I would get waaaaay to emotionally attached. But then, I'm trying to have my first child, so I guess at this point in my life, giving up a baby is hard to imagine. I think it's absolutely wonderful that she is giving you and your partner a chance to start your own family. I also think it's really cute that you guys are getting to "take turns" Maybe if you don't get pregnant in the first two months, on the third go you can combine the two "deposits" and play the "guess the daddy" game when bubba is born

Good luck!!!

LOL after moving around this much, I am sure you have now found a nice spot to chat and share your experiances

Goodluck for Monday *keeping fingerscrossed* Don't be too discouraged if she is not pg yet, brace yourself for that too, ok?? It does sometimes take a while.

Ps. I am SURE you have thought about names for this bubba already .... spill!!

Hi there, so happy to see you making your mark in this forum!
    We have been following your story on your journal/blog and in the ttc threads, so it's really nice to see you pop up in here.
    Good luck on Monday, hope Megs is preggers!!!!
    Welcome

I want to know name ideas too!!!

Spill, spill!!

Hi guys! My fingers are now crossed for you too!

I think that it is totally fantastic that your friend is willing to be so selfless in helping you both to bake your first baby!

Remember that if this month does not herald any positive result, that next month might! Unfortunately pregnancy is a numbers game....What matters most is that you all have each other and I am sure that with each others support you will all become even closer for having gone through the process!

mantrapped Guest

Jett or Jaxon for a boy
    Ashlee or Geogia for a girl

oh i love Jaxon!

Nice names I especially like Jett

I take it Meg's not pg, this cycle

Chip up, hun .. sometimes these things take time. Hope all is well otherwise.

ah found you!!!!

fingers and flaps crossed for monday...my only question

will you be using modern cloth nappies????? (you can come and chat with us insane woman there)

hm.....

i suppose I could ask who will be breast feeding but then you'll throw things at me