Thread: Good female doctor - Melb Eastern suburbs?

Default Good female doctor - Melb Eastern suburbs?

Okay!

On behalf of my lovely sis, I'm looking for a doctor (preferably female) in the eastern suburbs. The doc could also potentially be around Bundoora (that's where she goes to uni).

Um. I have not much idea what the problem is. That's the problem. She's tired, emotional, and a whole lot of other things, and her current doctor has just prescribed the pill, which she doesn't feel has helped. So I don't know. It might be a physiological problem, it might be a psychological problem. I think it will really help to have a doctor who will listen, and who has lots of resources at his/her fingertips.

Can you guys recommend anyone?

nelle i have a great one but shes in montrose, let me know if you want her name

nelle, i go to a fab clinic in armadale/malvern that is all women doctors, spose that's a bit more south east though. i love my doctor and am still happy to go there even though i've moved about 20km away.

Yeah Montrose is great Jols!

I am in Mt Evelyn and travel to Nth Ringwood to see my Dr. She is fantastic. Let me know if you want her details.

My mum lives in Ballarat and comes to the same Dr. She is in her 30's so is easy to relate to and is also great with mental health issues.

Sure, that would be great Ubba - that way I can give sis options.

Default in flyleat

Quote Originally Posted by ubba82 View Post
    I am in Mt Evelyn and travel to Nth Ringwood to see my Dr. She is fantastic. Let me know if you want her details.

My mum lives in Ballarat and comes to the same Dr. She is in her 30's so is easy to relate to and is also great with mental health issues.
    Hi Ubba, I am not sure how to use the forum properly (ie: personal message ??), but wanted to get your female doctors name/details please. I have just moved to Eastern suburbs and finding it way too difficult to get to my Doctor in the City now... Your help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Jellybaby,
    I will ask one of the mods if they can pm the details to you, just for privacy etc....

Default Thanx

Thanks Ubba and Nelle for passing on Dr details to me. I am going there later this week to get a script, so will be good if I can find a new Doctor that is nearby. **Especially... because today I did a HPT and there was a very faint line. We have been trying about 6 months so now I am not sure if it is a real line or not !!!?!?! I am going to do another HPT tomorrow and see if we get the same or better line... Fingers crossed.